Warranty Terms and Conditions
The extended warranty period applies to all Orbiloc Safety Lights. Accessories are not covered by the extended warranty. If a lamp breaks due to material and/or manufacturing faults or breaks in accordance with its specification, within a period of 3 years from date of purchase, Orbiloc will repair or exchange the product with as little inconvenience to the customer as possible. This requires the product to be registered on www.orbiloc.com/warranty, and that the purchase receipt and warranty receipt are presented.
Warranty receipt will stipulate one individual product only. Each individual product must be separately registered. For the warranty to be valid, you must present the warranty receipt together with the original purchase receipt to your vendor. The dates on the warranty receipt and purchase receipt must be the same.
Warranty matters are always handled according to our current conditions of warranty.
This extended warranty is an extension and does not affect the consumer’s legal rights. The warranty is valid within the EU and European free trade zones.
The warranty does not cover:
- For incorrect use or lack of maintenance
- For normal wear and tear
- If the product has been damaged due to abnormal use, incorrect assembly or accidents
- If repair has been attempted by someone other than Orbiloc
- If the product has been used for other purposes than those recommended
- If non-original accessories / additional equipment have been used
- If purchase receipt and receipt for extended warranty are missing
- Is the bottom of the light tightened?
- Is the battery placed correctly (the arrow on the battery pack should be pointing up into the lens)?
- Have you tested with a new battery – the old one can be used?
When you register your warranty, you will automatically sign up for our newsletter.
We send out our newsletter 4-6 times per year with info about:
- product news
- how to use your Orbiloc products
- safety tips and much more!
You can always unsubscribe the newsletter in the bottom of the mails, by clicking here or by contacting marketing @ orbiloc.com.
All your data will be stored secured and will not be given to a third party.