International Marketing Assistant
Orbiloc is the producer of the worlds coolest safety light for dogs, runners, kayakers, divers, adventurers, and anyone else who loves being outdoor. And we are looking for two student workers for our marketing-team.
- Are you passionate about online-marketing and social media?
- Can you write quickly, clearly and lively? And can you execute securely and creatively on either English or German?
- Are you excited to create pictures and videos?
You have to be prepared to be in direct contact with our retailers, customers and ambassadors, who will all be part of your network.
Your workhours can be scheduled with consideration for your studies, but we also expect you to be flexible, as we are a small organization where everyone is dependent on each other.
In return, you can expect to have a very study relevant job, and work hours up to 10 hours a week. You can start as soon as possible.
Instead of sending us a long application about your successful past, we would much rather see your take on the following tasks:
- create a good story (in German or English) suitable to be communicated on Orbiloc’s social media. You can choose the format, but describe your choice of target audience, and why you have chosen this angle and story.
- Imagine a new colour of lights being launched for the RUN and DOG segments the 1stof August 2017. Create a draft for the execution plan of the launch on social media. Describe and discuss your choices. Consider content, time, platform, message, format (picture, video, etc.) and target audience.
We look forward to hearing from you. Send your take on the tasks along with a super short application and CV to email@example.com
Do you want to learn more about the job, please contact Malene Lundgren (firstname.lastname@example.org). She is also a part of our marketing-team.
And it is only an advantage if you have a dog!