Warranty terms and conditions
Orbiloc’s extended warranty applies to the Orbiloc Safety Light. Accessories that have been purchased separately are not covered by the warranty. If a lamp breaks due to material and/or manufacturing faults or breaks despite its specification, within a period of 3 years from the date of purchase, Orbiloc will repair or exchange the product with as little inconvenience to you as possible. This requires the product to be registered at www.orbiloc.com/warranty, and that the purchase and warranty receipt are presented. (The warranty registration for your light needs to be completed within 30 days of purchase.)
The warranty receipt will stipulate one Orbiloc Safety Light only. Therefore, each Orbiloc Safety Light must be registered separately. For the warranty to be valid, you must present the warranty receipt together with the original purchase receipt to your vendor. The dates on the warranty receipt and purchase receipt must be the same.
Warranty matters are always handled according to our current warranty terms and conditions.
This extended warranty is an extension and does not affect your statutory rights. The warranty is valid within the EU and European free trade zones.
The warranty does not cover:
- incorrect use or lack of maintenance
- normal wear and tear
- if the product has been damaged due to abnormal use, incorrect assembly or accidents
- if reparation has been attempted by someone other than Orbiloc
- if the product has been used for other purposes than those recommended
- if non-original accessories / additional equipment have been used
- if the purchase and/or extended warranty receipts are missing
- Is the bottom of the light tightened?
- Is the battery placed correctly? (The arrow on the battery pack should be pointing up into the lens.)
- Have you tested the light with a new battery?
We send out our newsletter 4-6 times per year with info about:
- product news
- how to use your Orbiloc products
- safety tips and much more!
You can always unsubscribe from the newsletter at the bottom of the emails, by clicking here or by contacting marketing @ orbiloc.com.
All your data will be stored securely and will not be given to a third party.
Please also refer to our Newsletter Consent